[Cin] AppImages for June 2022 available but only a minor change

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 21:02:25 CEST 2022

Just for consistency and because there was a need to add a fix for the
Neophyte theme, I created June AppImages with very little change.
I tried to update OpenEXR as provided by Manuel V and it worked just fine
on a system that had cmake at 3.12 or greater but failed in Imath (as
opposed to openexr) on systems with cmake lower than 3.12.  I was OK with
doing a build on these older systems by using   --without-openexr   but the
configure.ac script as modified with the openexr provided patch would
correctly not build openexr but still built Imath.  Tried to fix this,
however I do not understand much about how the configure.ac script works.
Also, because of this, Imath in the thirdparty/src directory did not get
deleted when running "make clean" either.  In addition, although I got the
attached script to work standalone, I could not get it stitched correctly
into configure.ac as an alternative.  Will keep trying so openexr can be
upgraded next month so packages are kept as up to date as possible.  (Plus
still waiting for ffmpeg 5.1?)

********  GIT for Cinelerra-GG has the following changes from
06/01/2022-06/30/2022   *******

Numerous fixes to code and Makefile’s for *other distros by Andrew* +
others and testing by Andrea:
   Needed for Android building, the libbthread code was added to the main
CinGG directory.
*IgorBegetto* has provided a new tutorial on Titles Animations: Lower Third
effect at:
  https://youtu.be/m2UjsjiTlag
The bld_prepare.sh script has been updated with 2 new options of
“debian-testing” and “ubuntu-
  testing” to accommodate upcoming new operating system versions as *discovered
by Miroslav*.
*Neophyte theme* had a practically invisible disarmed track color as noted
in issue BT 616 by Quintao
which was probably an oversite but has now been fixed.