[Cin] February release with just library updates

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 21:53:58 CET 2022

Andrew and MatN;
The attached patch from Andrew fixes the problem on Debian 32-bit Bullseye
(11.0) so I suspect it will also fix it for aarch.
Also tested on Fedora 32 which is my usual laptop for my work and it worked
just fine.
I will check it into GIT sometime today.

Thanks to both of you for analyzing this problem.