[Cin] Images sequence

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 06:03:29 CET 2022

Andrea,
As Andrew stated, first try with just the dpx modification and disable
compiling with dav1d to see if that at least builds.
You probably have changed the script bld.sh but you can see the disable
below in the one I use.  Just add --disable-dav1d to the configure line.

#!/bin/bash
( ./autogen.sh
  ./configure --with-single-user --with-booby *--disable-dav1d*
  make && make install ) 2>&1 | tee log
mv Makefile Makefile.cfg
cp Makefile.devel Makefile

The current dav1d works with NASM 2.13 but I see Arch is at 2.15.  That
should not make a difference because generally later versions are
compatible with earlier versions.  Thank you for testing as we need to know
if the latest Arch has a problem with CinGG.

I've tried build CinGG from git both with Andrew's 3 patches and