[Cin] Images sequence

mat mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Wed Mar 9 17:13:10 CET 2022

On Wed, 2022-03-09 at 16:00 +0100, Andrea paz via Cin wrote:
> Installing Arch is the most time-consuming and tedious thing (and
> there's studying the wiki). I don't recommend its installation. If
> you
> really want to try, put EndeavourOS which is Arch with only the
> graphical installer, for the rest use the same repositories of Arch
> and also AUR.

I second that. At least three times I had Arch go wrong on me, either
during install, or later when some update badly damaged the
installation. Only because I had it on a multiboot machine I could
recover, in a earler VM only a re-install helped me. EndeavourOS is
better, but I had that go wrong on me as well. I have now Majaro
installed (also Arch based) which seems better (so far).

MatN