[Cin] question about dvd.dvd profile

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:44:11 CET 2022

Maybe I can test that today AFTER I finish testing removal of libavdevice
from ffmpeg.  I am having trouble getting video to be captured because of
"bad file format" but got audio captured just fine.  I am fairly certain
that it can be removed, but I still want to make sure I can get the video
capture to work anyway -- it reacts the same before and after the
0002-Remove libavdevice... patch is in.  So it is just that I do not know
what I am doing.