[Cin] Build failure on Debian11 32 bit since last git

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 17:48:19 CET 2022

The Debian 11 32-bit build from the latest GIT checkout just finished here
and there were no errors in the build and the small test video with audio
worked just fine.  I am at 5.10.46-4 and have yet to do an update of the
latest fixes.  Could that be the issue?  If you think so, I can install the
updates and build again.

There really should not be a build issue because the last few checkins of
the CinGG source code are very benign.  I reviewed them again and the only
one I can come up with as being unusual is the removal of libavdevice from
ffmpeg and I tested with that mod in quite a lot.

Just did a git pull, and now CinGG does not build anymore on Debian11 32