[Cin] Mixer Align: for audio tracks only (and more issues)

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Mon Mar 28 09:42:25 CEST 2022

Sorry I missed a step in my workflow because I took it for granted.
In bold font the text added.

2. Add a new Video track (Shift+T shortcut) and two Audio tracks (t
shortcut) for your audio (Left+Right channels?) without video: you are
adding an empty Video track because "Align Mixers" feature needed a
Video track.
2.1 Move the Video track down until it is on the top of the two Audio
tracks.
*2.2 Insert your Audio into the two Audio tracks in the usual way.*
3. Open/Create a ...

An other little thing,
in the Menu--> Window--> Mixers... there is the item "Align mixers". I
would suggest to change that from "Align mixers" to "Align mixers...".
Usually the three dots indicates it is not an "immediate command" but it
opens a new window.

Thanks Phyllis and Andrea!