[Cin] configure.ac update

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:47:58 CEST 2022

On Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 7:23 AM mnieuw--- via Cin <
cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org> wrote:

> When building on Manjaro, it complained that configure.ac was out of
> date, and I should run autoupdate, which I did, and all was fine.
> I checked then that updated configure.ac on Mint 19.2 (oldest distro I
> have active) and it is fine there too.
> I took the opportunity to fix another error: The m4 directory was not
> used. This is used when "missing" scripts are installed.
>
> So I suggest to update the Cinelerra-gg with this.

Read Andrew's concern too so I will test on Ubuntu 16 and one of the oldest
systems I have (like maybe ubuntu 14).
Just a side note though, the configure.ac is just a little out of date with
GIT (which I will fix) in the lines:
1 - deleted line libavdevice/libavdevice.a \
2 - changed line [libvpx-1.11.0],
3 - changed line EXTRA_LIBS+=' -liconv -landroid-shmem'