[Cin] cingg freebsd 12.3 (amd64)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 22:55:51 CEST 2022

> i have pile of bluray-related ffmpeg patches in between git head and this
> patch..
>
> Yeah, I know and have downloaded everything you have sent so far.  It is
really bothering me because I can not keep up and I do not  want to lose
any new work.  So here is what I can remember that is still on the list to
be done.  It is really necessary for new things that go in to at least be
checked by one other person and for bluray, that is me because not too many
people use it anymore.  I still do though.

1) anuel has updated *OpenEXR* version and this need to be done soon.
2) Manual also created *DPX list *code that is valuable and appreciated and
I want to get this in.  (see Andrea earlier email).
3) Testing *Termux *on an Android tablet still stalled due to time
constraints.
4) QEMU install of an *aarch64 system* as provided by MatN so I can create
monthly AppImages (time constraints too).
5) Test all the *bluray patches *and check out that "pcm bluray" email.

Probably more that I have simply forgotten.