[Cin] megapile 12 (freebsd, ffmpeg 5, dynamic build, opencv trim)

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon May 2 20:42:20 CEST 2022

well, this is not exactly what we hoped for.. in this case.

sorry TWO issues going on

1) tsmuxer choke on ffmpeg's lpcm as encoded without ONE MORE PATCH..

2) truehd encoder in ffmoeg may trip bdwrite...

for truehd encoder you need to either uncomment line in bdcreate.C {with
truehd profile, in /* */ pair..} or manually choose audio when batch render
window come up...