[Cin] more patches for building on my slackware

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 00:35:28 CEST 2022

Checked into GIT the 4 Slackware patches.  Just compiled on Fedora 32,
Ubuntu 16, and Debian 11.0 32-bit just to ensure that all of the last few
days of Megapile patches that were checked in caused no problems.

The updated cin.SlackBuild included OpenCV build which does not have much
usage and takes a long time to download and to compile so do not want to
have that in as a default.  However, what does line 27 "BUILD=${BUILD:-2}"
versus the original setting of 1 instead of 2 represent?  Is this a change
that is required? and should be checked into GIT? or does it work just fine
as a 1?

right now I use those patches and Slackbuild for compiling on my x86
> slackware...
>
> change from J to X was inspired by libdv patch doing reverse of this for
> gcc 4.1:

Not sure if this is "inspiration" or "cause for future crashes" or even
"better because prevents crashes"?  But I like the concept of "anything
goes" with an "X"!