[Cin] two more h264_vaapi profile for cingg

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Fri May 27 16:51:01 CEST 2022

> I added a message to the format to state that the mkv "only works on computer that has vaapi capable software and hardware".  I got the same error message as Andrew on my AMD laptop that does not handle vaapi, but an old HP laptop has it working.  Not exactly sure that is the correct reason but it is all I could think of.
>
> if you try to re-mux vaapi-encoded h264 mp4 into mkv with ffmpeg -i file.mp4 -c:v copy (..other params) file.mkv - does it work?

I have AMD hardware (CPU + GPU).
I tried rendering in CinGG a project in h264_vaapi/mp4. Then from
external terminal I used ffmpeg to convert the file to h264/mkv. The
conversion went well and the resulting file is viewable in mpv.

> unfortunately cin on termux segfaults with this opt file:
>  mp4 libx264 | h264_metadata=crop_left=20:crop_right=20
> # use framerate for 1 keyframe/sec, needed for seeks
> keyint_min=25
> x264-params keyint=25

I tried the opt file you suggested and it works fine. I attach the
preset. From earlier I had tried the copy/paste from your email, but
the line:
mp4 libx264 | h264_metadata=crop_left=20:crop_right=20
leads to a dump; instead by going to new line:
mp4 libx264
h264_metadata=crop_left=20:crop_right=20
it works well.