[Cin] two more h264_vaapi profile for cingg

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat May 28 11:16:27 CEST 2022

On Saturday, May 28, 2022, Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com> wrote:

> Il giorno sab 28 mag 2022 alle ore 09:08 Andrea paz
> <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com> ha scritto:
> >
> > > it works, but without cropping (mediainfo shows same dimensions) .....
> and whole point of this test was to test bitstream filtering .....
> > > can you check resulting file?
> >
> > No, the crop option does not seem to be considered. I attach
> mediainfo.txt.
> > (I don't even know what bitstream filtering means).

it supposed to change coded bitstream, so ffmpeg has few those bitstream
filters, ones for h264  and hevc can do cropping at codec level (and CinGG
seems to show those files correctly). Main idea was to try and fix
vaapi_h264 stream as coming from AMD'S hardware encoder into something
ffmpeg's mkv/matroska muxer accepts....