[Cin] Broadcast2000 strikes again!

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon May 30 11:45:52 CEST 2022

On Sunday, May 29, 2022, Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com> wrote:

> That is so very good.  Hopefully, this means that CinGG too will still
> compile and contnue to run 20 years from now.

yeah, withd some dedicated persons... or may be by that time some coding AI
will dobthis conversion!

Anyway, in absence of such AI i pushed few more fixes, so now it should
build on x86_64 out of the box with

./configure --no-mmx

note, you might need glib1-dev installed, it installed on Slackware-15 live
dvd, not sure about other distros.

Before x11 capture you might want to create your capture file at 0 size by
saying 'touch myfile' and let broadcast2000 overwrite it (for some reason
automatic capture file creation does not work / broken?)