[Cin] HW accel seems broken to me on AMD laptop

Андрей Спицын spitsyn.andrey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 11:48:21 CET 2022

I've done some research on the hardware acceleration problem with appimage.
Non-working hardware acceleration is a drawback of portability. There is no
general solution available.
I've found that I can preload system libraries ahead of bundled with
appimage with LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ in case of Debian.
This solution works for me in case of vaapi and vdpau acceleration. Vdpau
gives me a more smooth playback of 4k h264 video.

Best regards,
Andrey

пт, 4 нояб. 2022 г. в 12:09, Andrew Randrianasulu via Cin <