[Cin] minor configure.ac changes.

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 01:38:05 CET 2022

This also has just now been checked into GIT - a little quieter now.

Andrew: question that I did not understand your answer to in another thread
about:
     0004-move-old-todos-andvrelease-notes-to-toplevel-old.patch
These files are notes by the original author and are not meaningful to
CinGG as far as I can tell.  Since we have the BugTracker / Feature Request
to keep lists of things needing to be done (some day someone will be
enthusiastic about solving/implementing these things), I prefer to just
remove them.  They are "old", like you stated", and there is even a line in
there stating "NOT GOING TO HAPPEN".  Please let me know if you agree that
I can remove them instead of renaming.