[Cin] Cingg'divide mode, very divisive!

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 01:04:26 CET 2022

A small mod can be applied to improve the Divide overlay *as long as no one
objects*. (most like Gimp). Old projects can use a previous AppImage to get
the previous results. The mod seems to fix the minor imperfections you can
see in the following screenshots using the Overlay plugin.

     hhttps://cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/divide_flowers.png   (Top
first layer order)
In both Cinelerra 7 and Current CinGG, look at imperfection on upper right
hand corner about 1/3 of the way down where there are 2 small red
rectangles. And there are small dark blue squares scattered around in the
light blue areas.  These look wrong to me.

     https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/divide_waterfall.png
(Bottom first layer order)
Entire left hand side just looks ugly for both Cinelerra 7 and current
CinGG.  I do not think anyone would want this output.

   https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/divide_squares.png    (Top
first layer order)
This test is interesting because all 3 look the same with no obvious
imperfections.