[Cin] Mailing list - file upload

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Thu Nov 10 09:09:33 CET 2022

Hi guys,

I am very pleased that the mailing list is used by our visitors and
users to exchange information, that should remain so, but please do not
send too large files over the mailing list, it is not intended for that.
This causes us more administrative work and higher costs for storage
space on the server. Larger files should be shared via file sharing
services and included as a link in the email.
For larger files, swisstransfer [dot] com (high Swiss data protection
law) is a good choice, or streamable [dot] com, or for images imgbb
[dot] com, etc.
For this reason, e-mails that are too large will be automatically rejected.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sam