[Cin] HDV files at archive.org

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:56:38 CET 2022

чт, 10 нояб. 2022 г., 14:18 Terje J. Hanssen <terjejhanssen at gmail.com>:

> Den 10.11.2022 01:09, skrev Andrew Randrianasulu:
>

> чт, 10 нояб. 2022 г., 00:17 Terje J. Hanssen <terjejhanssen at gmail.com>:
>

>> Den 08.11.2022 20:30, skrev Andrew Randrianasulu:
>>

>> вт, 8 нояб. 2022 г., 22:07 Andrew Randrianasulu <randrianasulu at gmail.com
>> >:
>>

>>> вт, 8 нояб. 2022 г., 21:57 Andrew Randrianasulu <randrianasulu at gmail.com

>>> oh, look 29.97!
>>>
>>> https://archive.org/details/pioneerpower10
>>>

>>> 11 gb in full but we hopefully need only part of it for testing ....
>>>

>> also this
>>
>> https://archive.org/details/snowplow14
>>
>> like https://archive.org/download/snowplow14/B01C013.mpg
>>
>> they also 29.97
>>
>> thing is, while bdwrite does not choke on those - resulting  udfs
>> displays errors if I not transcode audio first ... (
>>

>> Just to mentione that I downloaded the latter file, B01C013.mpg
>>
>> and checked its video format with
>>
>> mediainfo reported
>>  FileExtension_Invalid                    : ts m2t m2s m4t m4s tmf ts tp
>> trp ty
>>

> yeah, extension IS wrong
>

>> ffmpeg -v error -i B01C013.mpg -f null - 2>error.log
>> and
>> cat error.log
>> [mpeg2video @ 0x55989aae8500] Invalid frame dimensions 0x0.
>>     Last message repeated 12 times
>> [mpeg2video @ 0x55989ad2c980] 00 motion_type at 11 13
>> [mpeg2video @ 0x55989ad2c980] Warning MVs not available
>>

> I think those are there because file was force-cut by byte boundary, not
> by frame/content boundary?
>
> you can try some other files if you have bandwidth to burn :)
>

>> I don't know if the above imply anything, but the small "3.m2t" file had
>> none such error messages ......?
>>

> About the same errors for  another FX1_01.mpg
> FileExtension_Invalid
> [mpeg2video @ 0x5598692b9500] Invalid frame dimensions 0x0.
>     Last message repeated 2 times
> [mpeg2video @ 0x55986953ccc0] invalid cbp -1 at 74 53
> [mpeg2video @ 0x55986953ccc0] Warning MVs not available
>
> The first I would expect the first is due to change from M2T transport
> stream to internet MPG program stream(?)

well, I hoped internet archive uploader will not change files just because,
but who knows, may be it changed more than extension ....

> By the way, when I'm home again I have my own true HDV 1080i.m2t from FX7E
> to test on, beside the downloaded 2008xxx.m2t
>
> And next month CinGG app release will include the interlace patched
> bdwrite, right?

I am not sure my idea is good, considering I do not know how to detect
those pulldown flags ... If your camera has this 'film' mode it will be
interesting to get sample ....