[Cin] Cingg'divide mode, very divisive!

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:17:53 CET 2022

Trying to learn how to use layers in GIMP right now -- probably will take
all day.
Simple one line change in cinelerra/overlayframe.h around line 72:
     OLD:    (Dc > ZERO ? (Sc * mx) / Dc : ZERO))
     NEW:   (Sc > ZERO ? (Dc * mx) / Sc : ONE))
This new line is what I have been experimenting with.  Switching from ZERO
to ONE shows white instead of black.  Switching order of Dc and Sc changes
application order of Source over Destination.