[Cin] possible alpha bug in processing

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 10:20:32 CET 2022

сб, 12 нояб. 2022 г., 12:13 Igor BEGHETTO <igorbeg at visi1.org>:

> Give me 4-5 hours by now, please.

no problem, I'll just read retrocomputing blogs and walk with my dog .

I can test it on my reference version (old CinelerraGG_20201031) and the
> last CinelerraGG_20221031.
> I can not do a new build for time problems and due to my slow pc (and I).

well, in theory latest git should be buildable without much of thirdparty
libraries, this speed up build but require some recent version of
libavcodec-dev (4.4+?) at least ...

I hoped to see if NOT forcing alpha to 1 will reintroduce bug you talking
about or not, because this kind of fix breaks (apparently) most of
alpha-capable image encoders .... How bug mainfest itself, can you point me
at description/ticket?

IgorBeg