[Cin] oh, my fix for nested edl undo crash regressed video!

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 23:23:02 CET 2022

*IgorBeghetto:*
I created an AppImage that contains the BT #558 bug fix (0x00 vs. 0xff) AND
with these 2 Experimental patches in to fix "nested edl undo crash" so you
could test if you find the time.  The fix for 558 is the most important
though and you already built that.  It is at:
   https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/test_ubuntu16.AppImage

Locking and unlocking are extremely sensitive and can cause all kinds of
weird crashes so I guess that is why the patch is called EXPERIMENTAL.  But
could definitely be the missing part and fix the problem.