[Cin] Test alpha channel and reroute plugin (from Igor Vladimirsky's blog)

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Wed Oct 5 09:28:31 CEST 2022

Phyllis, in my screenshot you can see each Plugin window open and in the
top of these windows you should be able to read the effect type (Title
of the Plugin) with its reference track; yes, it may be difficult to
read them because they are grayed out.
Remember, it works in RGBA Format Project but not in YUVA.
Let me know if you need more information. Thanks.

IgorBeg