[Cin] bld_prepare.sh and ubuntu-testing

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 17:02:50 CET 2022

Thanks for passing this along.  I think the liblilv-dev is what is needed
(but maybe the other 2 also).  A change to "configure.ac" in the last
several months concerning "HAVE" and "lilv" resulted in an error message.
Before only "libgtk2.0-dev" was required to avoid LV2 related error
message.  Probably other bld_prepare.sh scripts now need this also but it
is beyond what I can check.

Checked change into GIT.