[Cin] bld_prepare.sh and ubuntu-testing

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 23:22:25 CET 2022

I believe it is for the x86_64 platform, but not 100% sure because package
problem with lilv discovered by Miroslav in an earlier email as in:

g++ `cat x86_64/c_flags` x86_64/lv2ui.o x86_64/pluginlv2.o
x86_64/pluginlv2ui.o x86_64/pluginlv2config.o x86_64/forkbase.o -o
x86_64/lv2ui
*Package lilv-0 was not found* in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `lilv-0.pc'
*No package 'lilv-0' found*
Package lilv-0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `lilv-0.pc'
No package 'lilv-0' found
Package suil-0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `suil-0.pc'