[Cin] Compile Cin from source, but make errors out

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 14:08:21 CEST 2022

ср, 14 сент. 2022 г., 14:58 Miroslav Rovis via Cin <
cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>:

> Hi!
>
> I'm compiling Cinelerra from git source (master, up to date, pulled this
> morning).
>
> Here's the script that I use (attached):
> cin-build.sh
>
> I just completed the first attempt, which failed.
>
> I guess the make says the most (but I have other logs, as per the script,
> if
> needed).
>
> So this is the make (that xz'es into just 232K, but is 7922K unxz'ed,
> attached):
> cinelerra_make_220914_1319.xz
>
> I don't know if this is only here or is some generic that will
> happen to other possible builders.

guess we missed some dependency ..

checking for shared library run path origin... /usr/bin/ld: cannot find
-lwebp: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lzstd: No such file or directory
make[5]: *** [src/bin/jp2/CMakeFiles/opj_decompress.dir/build.make:215:
bin/opj_decompress] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory
'/the-path/cinelerra/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/openjpeg-2.5.0'

try to install zstd and webp libs (and there -dev portions just to be sure)
and rerun compile?