[Cin] flac 1.4.0

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 22:41:37 CEST 2022

I will try it also.  With the previous patch my results are still a lot
slower but the size is almost the same.

PATCH * rendered 2712 frames in 1.595 secs, 1700.313 fps    11448186 = size
OLD:  ** rendered 2712 frames in 0.190 secs, 14273.684 fps   11474493 = size
NEW: ** rendered 2712 frames in 4.646 secs,     583.728 fps     9448273 =
size

I still am of the opinion that we should not upgrade or maybe wait for
1.4.x where x is some future fixes ??