[Cin] CinGG's Youtube channel

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 20:54:44 CEST 2022

> yeah. while he also noted in CinGG we currently have broken overlay modes
> .... (
>
> quite sad to know, I asked for how to reproduce in comments.

Overlay modes were temporarily broken when a Freelancer tried to "fix" the
"unwanted black flash", but that was backed out.  So as far as I know, they
are working and if/when I catch up, I can test.  It was added 10/31/2021
and backed out 01/31/2022 when IgorBeg reported it.  Freelancer help is of
little use as it takes real dedication and understanding to modify
Cinelerra without breaking stuff.  Sad.