[Cin] libtiff 4.4.0

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 01:44:06 CEST 2022

The updated tiff-4.4.0 has been checked into GIT along with the patch to
thirdparty/Makefile to disable lerc (as discovered as a problem by
Miroslav).  Also, doxygen was disabled for Flac to get rid of voluminous
warnings.  Finally also updated downloads.txt so it is kept up to date.

Tiff 4.4.0 was built on Fedora laptop, Ubuntu 16, and Debian 32-bit version
11.0 with no problems.  Tests creating and loading tiff files showed no
problems but I did not test extensively.