[Cin] Issues related to Motion Plugin

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 19:57:34 CEST 2022

(Oops, not sure how this thread got split up and I missed more followup.)

Anyway, *note to Andrea, *I think we should make a footnote in the manual
mentioning the vid.stab ffmpeg filter used with ffmpeg as a starting point
for some motion stabilization beforehand.  It would probably save a lot of
frustration on the part of users.  What do you think?