[Cin] The timelines move faster/slower when paste silence

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 21:03:08 CEST 2023

> So can this be resolved? When I would enable Settings > Align cursor on
> frames I don't have this issue. I would say, if Cinerella causes these
> kind
> of out-of-sync behavior, should we even have enable option (by default)
> not
> to edit at frame level?

The default setting is "Align cursor on frames" which is a good default to
prevent confusion for the majority of users who edit Video and who would
never even be aware of this aligned setting.
"Align to samples" is used when editing just audio and it makes sense to do
that since there are no frames.