[Cin] You can literally type live in titler as Cin plays!

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Fri Aug 18 00:55:28 CEST 2023

Op 8/18/23 om 00:37 schreef Andrew Randrianasulu via Cin:
> May be users assume some features like 3d text or sophisticated motion
> path features? Hard to know without specifics ....

No, I don't think that is it. I think in principle 'we' are missing the
ability to use the titles in a way that gives a "Powerpoint" feeling.
The ability to edit text directly from the Compositor, in a similar way
we can position our camera and projector.

That you would have to edit it in a different dialog (or in my case:
inkscape with the SVG plugin) is not very convenient for the 'simple'
cases. But that I am editing it externally already shows I want
something more than just text. And once I go into the direction of
animation, I will be using prerendered movies mostly because I want to
automate the rendering and not doing it manually.

--
Stefan