[Cin] OT: comments from youtube can be saved, too

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 19:16:54 CEST 2023

Andrea, maybe a new section in the manual should be started in how to
accomplish some task like it is done in other NLEs.  For example, as Andrew
pointed out about "gang mode" working like expected for difficulty in usage
"because of the audio tracks being separate from the video tracks".  And
include clarification of "edit" versus "clip" / differences and usage.  I
would be useless in creating this new section as I have never used any
other NLE.

The manual has mostly been based on the old-fashioned "Reference Manual",
that was published by the manufacturers of big computers like CDC Cyber,
IBM mainframes and Cray, rather than a "User Manual".