[Cin] OT: comments from youtube can be saved, too

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 02:37:46 CEST 2023

...I also attach my txt file so we can integrate

> it. In the file I propose a draft for a new section of the manual
> where I put some std features of NLEs compared to how they work in
> CinGG. I am not an expert on other NLEs so I ask everyone to correct,
> add and improve the points I have written.

Andrea, I plan to see if I can add to your workflow.txt.  Meanwhile I have
started to come up with a listing of ways to duplicate the capabilities of
other NLEs that are not obvious in CinGG.  It is attached, but I could not
figure out a way to make it easy to peruse.