[Cin] libav version in About prefs [patch]

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 22:07:23 CEST 2023

With the new patch everything is fine.
I'm not sure how to test the patch. I did a background render in jpg
and everything is OK. I did a background render in tiff and got a
crash when I tried to move the cursor. I attach the dump.
I restarted and tried the background render in tiff again and
everything worked fine and no crashes. Then I tried a render first as
a sequence of jpeg images and then as a sequence of tiff images and
everything is OK.
I would say the dump was an exception (I probably mixed jpg and tiff
in the same folder), but the patch works fine.