[Cin] libav version in About prefs [patch]

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 23:31:53 CEST 2023

пн, 28 авг. 2023 г., 00:21 Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>:

> I tried loading and BRender adding png, tiff, jpg and tga images. I
> found several errors and I attach a long series of messages I found on
> the terminal.

I think for checking native file readers you should  put them up in
filetypes, above ffmpeg (or switch ffmpeg from early to late by main window
button).

Those undo messages looks like something trigger Dumps.../Undo menu item.
May be some automatic keypress tool, like xdotool?

I will try the new patch tomorrow, now it is time to sleep....