[Cin] selectable vaapi decoder device

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 19:43:21 CEST 2023

On Sat, Aug 26, 2023 at 3:36 AM Andrew Randrianasulu <
randrianasulu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, I think this version will do encode vaapi device selection
> too, like this:
>
> CIN_DRM_DEC=/dev/dri/renderD129  CIN_DRM_ENC=/dev/dri/renderD128   bin/cin
>
> Since Andrea and I both tested a little, I have checked this version into
GIT.  I will update the Manual later when I add Andrea's latest changes +
other minor stuff.

Also checked new Mirror video plugin (anonymous contribution) into GIT and
if Andrea has time to build and check it out and update the Plugins.tex
file to include it, that would be highly appreciated.  I did update Info so
that if Info is turned on in the Resources window and you highlight Mirror
you can see that as shown next.
Mirror:         Mirror horizontal or vertical with the ability to
                swap left to right or top to bottom. And if enable
                reflection center checked, can vary X/Y centering.
+  effect can work with or without "Enable Reflection Center"  but when
"Enable Reflection Center" is CHECKED the swap side is automatic so that
both the CheckBoxes "Swap LEFT-RIGHT side" and "Swap TOP-BOTTOM side" are
hidden and disabled.