[Cin] Current heap of patches

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 04:25:53 CEST 2023

Andrew, PLEASE check my GIT checkin carefully.  I completed the rest of the
Arch/termux requirements and successfully built on Ubuntu 16 and Debian 9
32-bit (after a lot of mistakes on me).  Rendered PNG sequence on Debian
for a test but not a very thorough checkout.  Patches applied were:

0001-Disable-libjpeg-support-in-libtiff-fix-build.patch
0002-Fix-libtiff-to-link-with-local-libjpeg-turbo-reenabl.patch
0001-Try-to-return-early-if-libtiff-libpng-does-not-recog.patch
0002-Add-check-return-for-filetga-reading-check-bpp-retur.patch