[Cin] Oh, no, my ffmpeg 6.0 patch was failing with ffmpeg 4.4

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 04:30:29 CEST 2023

ugh, I think I have another patch voming in addition to this ..... libjpeg
dep for libtiff in thirdparty/Makefile.

sorry!

this specific patch shouldaffect only shared (*bsd) builds on old ffmpeg,
or shared build on my Slackware box.

I prefer to have tagged release buildable everywhere, yet I fail flat on my
face!