[Cin] fileexr reading error handling

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 19:21:18 CEST 2023

ср, 30 авг. 2023 г., 18:25 Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com>:

> Andrew, I do not think that the c++ code "try" is going to work -- it is
> never used anywhere else and probably for a good reason.  Is there an
> alternative?

well, this is official way openexr does error handling ...

it also fixes my error (try to switch from brender/jpeg to brender /exr
without removing those brender files - without patch we crash as soon as
openexr meet wrong input ....) and print error message in this case.

so it obviously work at least on c++11 compilers (enforced by openexr
itself)