[Cin] Mirror plugin

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Thu Aug 31 10:26:31 CEST 2023

For me the misunderstanding is in bolt text below (and wrong), sorry.

******
Swap LEFT-RIGHT side: Swaps the two horizontal reflection half-planes, reversing their orientation.*If this option is enabled, Enable Reflection Center is disabled.*
Swap TOP-BOTTOM side: Swaps the two vertical reflection half-planes, reversing their orientation.*If this option is enabled, Enable Reflection Center is disabled.
*******

I added a ODT file if you want to see/use it.
Thanks!

IgorBeg