[Cin] OT: comments from youtube can be saved, too

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 23:01:08 CEST 2023

I wanted to add another paragraph to the Manual, explaining that the
wording is not perfect and there may be unintentional descriptive errors
anywhere.  But then I read in the Introduction the already existing
"Disclaimer" paragraph and thought that errors are already covered so am
not going to worry about it.  Below is the Disclaimer (which I am fairly
certain mimics a standard disclaimer form from other manuals!)

*Disclaimer*
In this capacity, the author of this manual is not responsible for the
function or errors of the software
described in this manual. Great care has been taken in the creation of
texts and illustrations.
Nevertheless, errors cannot be completely excluded.

However, the author cannot assume any legal responsibility or liability for
incorrect information
and its consequences. The author is grateful for suggestions for
improvement and information on
errors.