[Cin] hardware vectoroscope

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 20:51:39 CET 2023

It is so interesting to see someone working on these old machines.  Those
were the days when you could actually fix this stuff.  Nowadays, you just
have to throw things away because most of the working parts are on a PC
board.  Some of us never got over how the PC acronym was stolen from
Printed Circuit to become Personal Computer.