[Cin] Again on plugins in floating point (HDR)

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 10:54:26 CET 2023

Thanks to Andrew's patch I was able to create an AppImage that has no
clipping when using RGBA-FLOAT in X11. I thought of uploading it to
Dropbox (I apologize for the security, if you want and request me I
will try to upload it to transfer.sh). If you want to test it you are
free to download it. One caveat: I created it on my Arch Linux, which
is a Rolling, and I don't know if this leads to problems with the
appimage working on other distros. It doesn't give me any problems on
Arch.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/eku6sto8nxapws4qxjri8/cin-HDR.AppImage?rlkey=mj8uy3jv1gufzc79s70zjckd8&dl=0