[Cin] Limit number of opencv modules we build

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 00:52:50 CET 2023

Also tested here on the 2020308 tarball and used the 6 plugins with
expected results.  Although I did not time it, most likely it built faster
which is beneficial -- only using the plugins anyway.  Will check in to GIT
next time boot the desktop.  (Andrew, it must have been quite a challenge
to determine which modules of OpenCV actually contained the plugins!).

I did not get the downloaded 4.8.0 opencv to work, but I did not try very
hard.  I did try to peruse the Changelog for OpenCV and found no obvious
changes listed for the 6 plugins although I could have missed it.   I have
to start testing the HDR patches that Andrea has been testing.