[Cin] Limit number of opencv modules we build

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 01:11:00 CET 2023

ср, 6 дек. 2023 г., 02:56 Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com>:

> I did not get the downloaded 4.8.0 opencv to work, but I did not try very
>> hard.
>>
> Forgot to mention that this was not gcc version 13 but a much earlier
> version so cmake was not the problem.

if it failed for openexr stuff during standalone build may be add
-DWITH_OPENEXR=OFF ?  and/or apply said limiting list of modules too as
cmake argument.

Do not forgot to remove CmakeCache file in your build directory, too.

I was going with 'minimal mod of that work' instead of full upgrade
partially because even normal build was not working for me on specific
Slackware snapshot ... but may be I just lacked patience to try all
possible stuff.