[Cin] New patch OpenCV

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 10:35:46 CET 2023

вт, 19 дек. 2023 г., 12:17 Andrea paz via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>:

> I tried compiling with just the OpenCV patch. I used opencv from the
> CinGG repository. It compiles successfully, but fails to compile
> opencv so the plugins do not appear in CinGG. I attach the cin.log

from log:

/home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/opencv/build/3rdparty/ade/ade-0.1.1f/sources/ade/incl
ude/ade/typed_graph.hpp:122:42: error: ‘uintptr_t’ in namespace ‘std’ does
not name a type
  122 |         m_srcGraph(reinterpret_cast<std::uintptr_t>(&graph))

yeah, you need to update ade in our opencv archive too (due to gcc 13 being
default in arch now,  I guess)