[Cin] patches 09 feb 2022

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 02:48:04 CET 2023

Bugs, bugs, bugs -- they seem to be everywhere.
Adding -flto to guicast Makefile did not create the error either.  I will
have to test more tomorrow as getting too tired.
1) Also, sent email about "command not found" in log:

    [DEP] vp8/common/x86/iwalsh_sse2.asm.d
-- Performing Test WEBP_HAVE_FLAG_MSA - Failed
-- Performing Test WEBP_HAVE_FLAG_MSA
config.status: creating config.h
yes
g++ -E
no
checking altivec.h presence... checking for lrint... gcc3
*./configure: line 4399: AX_CXX_COMPILE_STDCXX_11: command not found*
autoreconf: running: automake --add-missing --copy --force-missing
config.status: creating doc/Doxyfile
    [DEP] vp8/common/x86/loopfilter_sse2.asm.d
checking build system type... -- Performing Test C_FLAG_SUPPORTED - Success
Checking C++ compiler flag support for: -Wextra-semi

2) and if you are not already busy enough! do you have any ideas about
    https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=633

Andrew, sorry for keeping you so busy and not being more helpful.