[Cin] OpenCL again

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 17:23:19 CET 2023

вт, 14 февр. 2023 г., 18:55 Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>:

> > may be surround first hwupload in ",format=p010" just like output part
> does?
> By removing both "format=" or removing one and leaving the other I
> always get format error.
>
> Using bt2020 as a transfer instead of bt709 the GPU occupancy is 100%
> but it actually stands still without proceeding with rendering. I have
> to kill the process.
>
> I have tried making a few .opts files, but they don't work for me
> (they are ignored without any message, not even error!). Could you
> provide me with one because I think I am doing it wrong.

try to put say

init_hw_device opencl=gpu
 filter_hw_device gpu
      video_filter=format=yuv420p,scale,format=p010

in file named

20210419_055931A.opts
for media file named

20210419_055931A.mp4

in same directory.

hwupload/hwdownload still does not work for me this way, but at least few
linear  video filters attach to each other ...