[Cin] OpenCL again

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 17:50:23 CET 2023

пт, 24 февр. 2023 г., 19:28 Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>:

> > Andrea, although I can not offer any help, if you do get this working
> please keep track of how in case we want to add it to the manual for other
> people.
> Hopefully we can do it, but I don't think it's possible; too many
> variables. It seems to me that the biggest problem is being able to
> initialize the GPU in CinGG, but I have no idea how to do that.

Thanks for testing, as always.

Please post failed log with thirdparty + opencl. May be headers were
installed in some location where we can't see them, may be we can include
those just like nvidia headers ....

I thought it will be cool if libavcodec will construct "format, hwupload
..." filter "hwdownload, format" full string for us, but for now it seems
we must do it by hand  ... in addition to initing opencl especially.